This project is expected to result in the following benefits:
1. 28 enterprises (local and foreign) on site
2. 11 enterprises involved in clustering and sharing of knowledge
3. An increase in R&D expenditure through the access to advanced laboratory equipment for research and development and advanced testing equipment for existing SMEs and new start up companies;
4. The LSC will consist of 39 working spaces for NTBFs, 4 R&D Laboratory areas and 2 laboratories which would specialise in providing a service to industry, a basement for radiology activities, 3 staging areas that would allow housing, maintenance and calibration of larger field equipment, and 11 units specifically for the incubation facility.
5. As part of its package, the LCS will offer to its tenants a Common Innovation Laboratory area and common facilities consisting of an exhibition space, a child-care facility, a cafeteria and coffee area, a multi-purpose auditorium and 15 meeting rooms. In addition the centre will provide complimentary and permanent space to host local facilitators of life sciences networks that will assist the tenants to collaborate on technology efforts involving tenants and other entities.